There are several colours for slatwall panels, displays, and accessories, including Beech, Pearwood, Hard Maple, Cherry, Linn Birch, Fine Oak, Mahogany, Swiss Almond, Trojan Black, Goshen White, Stone Grey, Tornado Grey, and Brushed Aluminium.
Decorative slatwall panel with mdf sheet
Slatwall is a structural material that may be used to make display fixtures or wall coverings. It is often made of wood panels with horizontal grooves or slats that may accommodate a variety of attachments including bins, hooks, and shelves.
Slatwall panels made of premium medium density fiberboard, often known as MDF. Our Slatwall panels come in a huge selection of finishes and may be customised by being trimmed to size.
- Ideal for organising garages, workshops, laundry rooms, and other areas
- solely for internal usage
- Decorative, long-lasting laminate in white
- The spacing between the tooled slats, which run in an 8′ direction, is 3″.
- An intuitive system enables you to customise your business
- excellent for show cabinets and retail setups
- Engineered board that is smooth, solid, and void-free may be painted to complement any project.
- For a 4′ by 8′ panel made of 4′ metal inserts, 30 pieces are required.
- transforms any wall into a place for storage or exhibition utilising separately marketed components.
- (Minimum thickness given) Nominal Size Plus or Minus Applicable Tolerances
|Melamine faced MDF
|Gap between grooves
|Slat grooves per panel
|Slatwall inserts included
|Optional – select from dropdown menu
|PVC, except for silver aluminium inserts
|Slatwall boards per pack
|Double sided ?
Get free sample
To contact us please use the following form to submit your enquiry, We will contact you as soon as possible.